Colorado Springs is a beautiful place to live. It has great people, the perfect weather, and plenty of scenery. However, it’s not all rainbows and unicorns. Colorado Springs can also be quite quirky at times! Here are 15 hilarious tweets about Colorado Springs that every local will love:
1) “I’m in need of some advice on how to deal with my 15 year old daughter who thinks she’s from Denver.”
2) “It might be time to find another driver for our company car if this guy doesn’t stop asking me where I’m from every day.”
3) “Just found out we have a new coworker named Wayne… Even though he was born in Rochester”
4) “I don’t know how I’m supposed to get out of here. All the exits off this mountain are closed.”
5) “I don’t know how I’m supposed to get out of here. All the exits off this mountain are closed.”
6) “I don’t know how to say this but my kids are really dry.”
7) “My friend said she’s never seen such a beautiful place in her life. And I was like ‘well, you’re actually looking at the city.”
Colorado is known for its mountainous views and scenic landscapes, but it’s also a home to some hilarious tweets from locals who are living in the city. Here are 15 of them!
“I just want to say I’m really sorry,” said my friend when we were driving into town. “But I’ve never seen such a beautiful place.” And I was like, “well you’re actually looking at the city.”” My 15 year old daughter thinks she’s from Denver,” one father told me recently with an exhausted laugh. “No matter what time zone or state she finds herself in during our family vacations, as soon as we get back to Colorado Springs she’s like, ‘I’m home!'”
“Colorado has more than 15 microbreweries to visit,” I announced at a party recently. “And my friend said it was the most beautiful place they’d ever seen.” One guy responded with a laugh: “That would be hard. You can’t get out of town!”
“A 15 minute drive,” I told my friends about the party. “I’m sorry?” asked one of them, confused at how this could be possible for a house that was rumored to be in northern Colorado Springs.
“It’s been 15 years since we moved here,” said my wife with an exhausted smile as she sat down on our front porch last night and watched her kids play football in the street below. “And it took me 15 minutes to find your dad when they called him up.”- 15 Hilarious Tweets About Colorado Springs
My Favorite Tweet: Where are you from? (We’re not allowed to say) My favorite place ever! We have all kinds of great things like nature, food, family.
I really like this tweet because it is very true that we don’t have any traffic problems in 15 minutes from anywhere to everywhere here. We also can take great advantage of our nature with all kinds of mountain biking trails and hiking opportunities just a short drive away!
This joke was made when someone posted on Twitter about how they were going home for winter break. They said something like “It’s been 15 days since I left” or something along those lines, but then added “15 hours until my flight!” The funny thing is that everyone who lives here knows that it