Festivity of any sort, is about food, culture, music, friends and family. Festivals are a great way of reconnecting with people, and society and creating a magical experience. The festive seasons will soon be upon us, in different forms of celebration, with every man gearing to search for festive menswear for their wardrobes. Some of you will check the best A favoured choice during this time are designer Kurta Pajamas, who want their clothes to reflect the festive mood.
Regardless of the clothing or design, choosing a cool outfit during the festive season makes men feel confident, trendy and most importantly, comfortable. In India, most festive menswear is designed to capture the sense of belonging to their culture, religion, and custom. For men, Kurta Pajamas are one of the most iconic ethnic wears, which have been flaunted by most Bollywood male celebrities. For example, Shah Rukh Khan wore a kurta pajama in the song, ‘Maahe Ve’ (movie name: Kal Ho Naa Ho). Khan’s kurta pajamas are one of the perfect examples of festive menswear that we need to take a cue from.
So, how do you choose the best designer Kurta Pajamas? While, there may not be a perfect answer to satisfy your different fashion needs, we’ve put together a few pointers to consider before selecting any festive menswear, especially Kurta Pajamas.
· High-Low Kurta Pajama: This is one of the latest festive menswear trends. This kurta is usually short in the front and long in the back, giving you a great silhouette.
· Woollen Checks Kurta: This kurta is perfect for battling the cold, giving you a warm and cosy feeling.
· Fancy Kurta Pajama: This is one of the more traditional forms of designer kurta pajamas, that are great for a luxurious look.
· V-neck Kurta: This kurta has a V-neckline and looks great on most body types.
· Cotton Kurta Pajama: This is one of the most comfortable festive menswear because it is incredibly light and soft and can be worn on any occasion.
· Bandhani Kurta: This kurta is closely connected with the Rajasthan culture. The kurta is light and colourful, perfect for any festive season.
· Denim Kurta: This kurta is made of denim, and can be styled in many ways, often being worn in a more casual setting.
· Pathani Kurta Pajama: This type of kurta has a collared neckline, and is one of the more traditional kurtas.
· Bandhgala Kurta Pajama: This kurta, which has the look of a blazer, is worn on mostly special occasions like weddings, which can make any groom look sophisticated and elegant.
· Printed Kurta Pajama: This type of kurta comes in multiple colours and is very eye-catching, sure to grab you a lot of attention.
· Plus size casual Kurta for Daily Wear: Many brands are now becoming more inclusive of different body sizes, with daily wear kurtas being quite popular amongst plus size men. · Churidar Kurta Pajama: These kurtas are mainly worn with churidars. They are usually of silked fibre quality and come in a ton of royal shades.
· Half-Sleeves striped kurta: Short-sleeved striped kurtas are super comfortable and easier to dance and move about in.
· Manish Malhotra Kurtas: Manish Malhotra, a well-known Indian fashion designer, has brought in an exquisite collection of silk kurtas, that have been worn by most celebrities.
When it comes to festivities, men want to look trendy and vibrant, to create their own style statement. With the Indian ethnic wear scenario being so vast, you can check out all your options on platforms like Nyka Luxe, Ajio Luxe, Tata Cliq Luxe and Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop.